Family Seeking a Nanny
Loving Nannies works similar to a nanny agency, however we charge much less for our services. We aggressively recruit qualified nannies (including newborn & night nannies), mother’s helper’s and babysitters and make them available to you based on your exact criteria and needs. As soon as you sign up, you will be sent candidates who match your profile.
All of our nannies and babysitters are personally screened for 2-3 hours each by a nanny counselor and possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience working with children
- Are a minimum of 18 years old.
- Are eligible to work in the U.S.
- Have 3 excellent references and 1 personal reference.
- Have completed a CPR and First Aid course before starting.
- Have a thorough background check completed before hire.
- Can give a year commitment.
- Love working with children!
We always conduct a thorough background check on the nanny that is being hired. Our in-house nanny background check consists of a Social Security Verification check, Address History Search, Nationwide Criminal Records Search, Nationwide Sex Offender Registry Search, County Criminal Searches in the main counties the nanny has resided at during the past 7 years (going off the nanny’s social security number) and a Department of Motor Vehicles search (to make sure the nanny has never had a DUI or extensive tickets or accidents). International Criminal Checks, Trustline Certification and Drug Screening are also offered for an additional cost.
Each nanny placement comes with a 6 month guarantee!
Loving Nannies Easy Steps to get started:
1. Sign up by filling out our Family Application & Agreement below. You can email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing it (760) 820-2709. You can also call our office at (800) 682-8154 and one of our family representatives can take your application over the phone.
2. We will email you nanny profiles (with pictures) for you to view. When you see a nanny that you like, you will need to call them for a phone interview.
3. Next, you will need to interview candidates. Print out the Loving Nannies exclusive ‘Interview Questions‘ to help guide you while conducting your interviews. Having the interview questions handy will help you feel confident during the interview process as they have been used effectively by our agency for years. After meeting a nanny that you are interested in, you should call the references to give you peace of mind. We always call the references, however, talking parent to parent can be very helpful in determining whether a given nanny is a good fit!
4. After you’ve decided on a particular nanny, it is time to make a conditional job offer. Contact us by phone to let us know which nanny you would like to make a job offer to and we will then initiate the background check. Keep in mind that all formal offers should be in writing and pending a successful background check. As a guide, be sure to use or review the Loving Nannies ‘Work Agreement‘ for best results. You should also use the Loving Nannies ‘Orientation Form‘ to make sure you’ve gone over all important factors regarding your new nannies position.
5. You will receive the nannies background investigation. Additional background searches, such as Trustline, may already be in process and take longer to get back. If you would like the nanny to be drug tested, we can arrange for that to be done on a walk in basis.
6. The final payment will be charged to your credit card. This includes the cost of the background check.
7. YOUR NANNY IS HIRED!
Get Started. Click Here for our Family Application
Ready to learn more? Contact us now.