Family Seeking a Nanny
All of our nannies and babysitters are personally screened for 2-3 hours each by a nanny counselor and possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience working with children
- Are a minimum of 18 years old.
- Are eligible to work in the U.S.
- Have 3 excellent references and 1 personal reference.
- Have completed a CPR and First Aid course before starting.
- Have a thorough background check completed before hire.
- Can give a year commitment.
- Love working with children!
We always conduct a thorough background check on the nanny that is being hired. Our in-house nanny background check consists of a Nationwide Criminal Records Search (all aliases and maiden names checked), a Social Security Verification check, Address History Search, a Nationwide Sex Offender Registry Search and a Department of Motor Vehicles search (to make sure the nanny has never had a DUI or extensive tickets or accidents). We also run local county criminal searches when necessary. International Criminal Checks, Trustline Certification and Drug Screening are also offered for an additional cost.
Each nanny placement comes with a 1 year guarantee!
Loving Nannies Easy Steps to get started:
1. Sign up by filling out the form below or by calling our office at (800) 682-8154 to speak with a family representative and fill one out over the phone.
2. We will email you nanny profiles (with pictures) for you to view. When you see a nanny that you like, you will need to call them for a phone interview.
3. Next, you will need to interview candidates. Print out the Loving Nannies exclusive ‘Interview Questions‘ to help guide you while conducting your interviews. Having the interview questions handy will help you feel confident during the interview process as they have been used effectively by top nanny recruitment agencies for years. After meeting a nanny that you are interested in, you should call the references to give you peace of mind. ( We always call the references, however talking parent to parent can be very helpful in determining whether a given nanny is a good fit!)
4. After you’ve decided on a particular nanny, it is time to make a conditional job offer. Contact us by phone to let us know which nanny you would like to make a job offer to and we will then initiate the background check. Keep in mind that all formal offers should be in writing and pending a successful background check. As a guide, be sure to use or review the Loving Nannies ‘Work Agreement‘ for best results. You should also use the Loving Nannies ‘Orientation Form‘ to make sure you’ve gone over all important factors regarding your new nannies position.
5. The final payment will be charged to your credit card. This includes the cost of one background check.
6. You will receive the nannies background investigation. Additional background searches, such as Trustline, may already be in process and take longer to get back. If you would like the nanny to be drug tested, we can do that on a walk in basis.
7. YOUR NANNY IS HIRED!
Ready to learn more? Contact us now.