With Spring comes Easter!
Are you looking for an Easter egg hunt to take the kids to? Like always, San Diego has tons of San Diego Nanny Easter events to help you fill up the calendar for the little ones to enjoy. We’ve decided to gather some of the top things nannies (and parents) can do this Easter with the kids. So grab a pen and paper, check your calendar, and lets begin.
San Diego nanny Easter events
Friday, April 19th
- The Westgate Hotel in San Diego is hosting their annual Springtime Easter Bunny Teas between 2:30pm and 5pm. Celebrate this Easter with their yummy Easter Bunny tea, pastries, desserts, and more. They have additional dates for Saturday as well.
Saturday, April 20th
- The Grossmont Center Courtyard in La Mesa is hosting their annual free Easter egg hunt between 10:30am and 12:30pm. Not only do treasures inside eggs contain candies and toys, but also coupons to nearby stores. They even provide the bags for kids to go hunting!
- The La Jolla Recreation Center is having an Easter egg hunt from 10am to 12pm. Cost is only $10 per child and includes crafts, a meet-and-greet with Peter Rabbit, and a goodie bag to take home.
- Take the kids to a Spring Party With Bunny at San Diego’s Botanical Gardens for a Spring to get your picture taken with the Easter Bunny. Go anytime between 10am and 1pm. Price is $15 per child (not including admission).
Sunday April 21st
- The Torreyana Grille will be hosting an Easter egg hunt and a brunch buffet for the nannies and parents to enjoy this year. Seating starts at 10am and they will host two Easter egg hunts at 10:30am and 12:30pm. For more information check out the San Diego Reader.
- Celebrate by taking the little ones to the Easter Bash at Belmont Park for an Easter egg hunt and Bunny photos between 8am and 3pm. This all day event is for kids 12 and under and registration is required. Cost is $6 per child. There will be live music, crafts, activities, and more for you and the kids to explore.
- Enjoy an Easter Brunch & Bubbly at Fairmont Grand Del Mar between 10am and 2pm. Price varies. Other family activities include face painting, cookie decorating, sack races, and an Easter egg hunt (of course)!
All Easter Weekend
- With the price of admission, kids can take part in the Birch Aquarium’s Spring Eggstravaganza! A Scuba Bunny Dive show plus tons of other exciting events have been taking place and will continue through Easter weekend. Showtimes vary between 11am and 3pm so you have plenty of time to plan ahead.
Looking for more events?
Check your local library or city website for more San Diego Nanny Easter events near you. If you feel overwhelmed you can always set up your own Easter egg hunt at home or in your backyard. There are also tons of fun crafts and activities to keep the little ones entertained this Easter.