Nanny Seeking a Family
Thank you so much for considering us to help you find a nanny position! Our services are always free for our nannies and we do not take a percentage of your pay! The family pays us a fee to find them a nanny and once they hire you, you will be working for them and they pay you directly.
We also place newborn nannies, night nannies and babysitters! We have a variety of positions available- full time, part time, temporary, occasional and on-call jobs. These are great in addition to your nanny job or just to make extra money on the side!
Loving Nannies Requirements For Nannies
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Minimum 3 years recent experience working with children. This includes but is not limited to babysitting or nannying or any type of childcare experience. Must have 3 work references and 1 personal reference.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check upon hire and register with Trustline
- Must be willing to obtain or renew CPR & First Aid (if needed).
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, honest, love children, be professional and have a good work ethic.
- Must be willing to give a year commitment (unless you are only looking for temporary work).
You will need to meet with Loving Nannies in-person before you can be registered with us. At your in-person appointment with Loving Nannies, please bring with you:
- 2 copies of identification (a Drivers License and 1 other form of Identification)
- Proof of citizenship and authorization to work in the U.S.
- 3 references or reference letters (reference letters must have contact numbers)
- All credentials and certificates
- Copies of CPR & First Aid (if you have them)
- Trustline verification (if you have it)
- A resume (if you have one)
Easy Steps :
- Fill out our online nanny application and a Loving Nannies counselor will contact you within 24 hours to schedule an in-person interview at our Cardiff office. If you would like to fill out the application at our office, please call us at (800) 213-3287 or (760) 632-9252 to schedule an interview.
- You will be given an application to fill out (if you haven’t already filled one out online) and we will take a Polaroid photo of you for our records. A nanny counselor will interview you and go over your work history and experience.
- We will check and verify your references and work history.
- Once the owner approves your application, you are allowed to interview with potential families. We will call and/or email you about families whom have registered with us. You will tell us which families you would like to be sent to. We will then email the family your Loving Nannies profile and the family will call you if they feel that you are a good match for their job.
- Upon employment offer, a background check will be completed. The results come back within 2-5 days and will be given to your employer.
- You may start your nanny job!
Notes: After your interview, Loving Nannies will call your references and verify all information. If you do not have CPR & First Aid, we will give you information on where to obtain it. We will also give you information on Trustline (a company that electronically fingerprints nannies and performs statewide and national criminal background checks, as well as, child abuse registry checks). We will also run a criminal background check on you once a family has offered you a position. Our in-house nanny background check consists of a Nationwide criminal records search, a social security # verification check, address history search, a Nationwide sex offender registry search, county criminal record searches and a Department of Motor Vehicles search (to make sure the nanny has never had a DUI or extensive tickets or accidents). International criminal checks, Trustline certification and drug screening are also offered for an additional cost.
Applicants that do not meet all of our requirements are not eligible to work with our agency. If we rejected someone in the past, we will not consider their application in the future. If you do not call the families back or show up for your interviews, then Loving Nannies reserves the right to cancel your application.
We also place babysitting and short-term positions!
We have a variety of babysitting and other temporary, occasional and on-call jobs available. These are great in addition to your nanny job or just to make extra money on the side!
Register your profile here (you’ll be contacted within 1-2 business days).
View our current available jobs here.
Need help? Contact us now.