There are plenty of ways for San Diego Nannies to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with the little ones. Whether you’re stuck at home for the day or are allowed to get out of the house with the kids, there are so many creative and exciting ways to have fun on St. Patrick’s Day this year. To help you this year, we’ve gathered some fun ideas to make this holiday one to remember.
St. Patrick’s Day Ideas For San Diego Nannies
St. Patrick’s Day Events in San Diego
- On March 16th, Balboa Park in San Diego is holding their yearly St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Irish Festival. Get dressed up with the kids and go to one of the largest parades, with decorative floats, dancers, police units and fire trucks, and more. If you can’t make the parade this year, that’s okay. Enjoy some live entertainment and go with the kids directly to the Irish Festival and teach the kids about Irish culture. Parents can enjoy a drink in the Beer Garden while the nanny and kids play in the Kids Zone.Parade starts at 10:30am. Irish Festival is between 1-6pm. For more information click here
- Check out Red Tricycle’s article for more St. Patrick’s Day events in San Diego the kids will love.
St. Patrick’s Day Activities
- If you are staying at home this year, get festive with the little ones. San Diego nannies can celebrate St. Patrick’s Day by getting creative with some fun activities we found. Play with some shamrock slime or make a rainbow shaker! Click here for 20 Easy St. Patrick’s Day Crafts That Kids Will Love.
St. Patrick’s Day Treats
- Check out these 20 Green Recipes For Saint Patrick’s Day by San Diego blog Mama to 6 Blessings for an awesome list of green foods to make your St. Patrick’s Day meals a little more festive. The Rainbow pancakes for breakfast are sure to be a favorite!
- Gold chocolate at the end of a rainbow made out of fruit? Say no more. The San Diego blog SuperMoms360 has a Pot-O-Gold Party Fruit recipe that is colorful, creative, and looks delicious.
- Ice cream with Lucky Charms? The Salt and Straw ice cream parlor in Little Italy is bringing back a flavor favorite ‘Pots of Gold and Rainbows’ with ‘The Flavor Vault’ series for the whole month of March in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day.
- Check out this Eat Drink Be San Diego article for more yummy treat ideas for Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day Around San Diego.
With all the things available this year, San Diego Nannies, parents, and kids can enjoy some festive and creative fun for St. Patrick’s Day.